Are you fascinated by how to download photos from Instagram?
Instagram is a world of photos and videos. People love to capture their happiest moments and share them with others through Instagram. Also, businesses share pictures and videos of their products. And if you want to save their beautiful photos or product images for future reference.
Out in the market, you can find a lot of tools and apps to help save pictures and videos from Instagram. Before buying or downloading the third-party apps, you can just try methods and the free instagram photo downloader shared in this article.
Let’s check out the four best ways to download photos from Instagram.
4 Key Ideas to Download an Instagram Photo
- Save Photos on the Instagram App
- Capture the Screen
- Download Via Web tools
- Download Instafetcher
1. Save Photos on Instagram App
Instagram has an in-built feature to save images in a collection. You can save all photos of your choice in a folder so that you can enjoy watching them whenever you want. These photos will be saved in your favorite section. But one drawback of this method is that if something happens to your Instagram account, you may lose all the photos that are saved. It is one of the rare cases, though.
Steps To Save An Image On Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on a PC or your phone.
- Select the photo that you want to save.
- Tap the bookmark button in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Add to Favorites. You can now view the saved photos whenever needed.
2. Capture the Screen
One of the easiest ways to save any picture on your phone is to take screenshots. Though the image quality might change when you take a screenshot, you can save the images to your gallery. Most of us know how to take screenshots, yet this is for people who never tried one.
Steps To Save A Screenshot On Phone And Windows
- Press-hold the volume and power button simultaneously to capture the screen and save it to your gallery.
- Use a snipping tool to clip the image per your requirements, or take a full screenshot to keep it whole.
3. Download Via Web Tools
Many people try this method to download HD photos with just a few clicks. To save Instagram images on a PC can be the straightforward way. You can also download IG photos to your phone using these web tools. Just follow these simple steps below to easily download a high-quality image from Instagram.
Steps To Download A Photo Using Web Tools
- Open the Instagram app and search for the image you want to save.
- Click on the share button and take the link.
- Now, visit a website to download the Instagram photos.
- Use the link you copied and click on the download button.
Once the process is completed, the image is downloaded and saved to the gallery. You can enjoy watching them and always keep safe.
4. Download Instafetcher
When it comes to downloading the original images from Instagram without compromising their quality is a challenge. Instafetcher is an online tool for downloading photos for free without changing its pixels to grids. Using Instafetcher, you can download all formats for images (.png, .jpeg, and .jpg).
Steps To Download Instagram Photos Using Instafetcher
- Open the Instagram App and find the photo you want to download.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right side and copy the link.
- Paste the link in the Instafetcher app and tap the download button.
- Preview your saved photos whenever you want.
As this tool is open source and free to use, you can try downloading photos, display pictures, or videos quickly.
Also Read: Steps to Increase Your Instagram Followers
For a few reasons, Instagram doesn’t encourage downloading photos of other people. It only allows you to repost one’s post or save it to your collections. Try these methods if you are looking for permanent ways to add that photo to your gallery.
Taking screenshots is the simplest way to save the image, but the quality will not be the same as in the original photo. Also, Instafetcher is a fantastic app using which you can easily download photos at a high quality with no charges.